Speech is the vocalized form of human communication. It is based upon the syntactic combination of lexicals and names that are drawn from very large (usually about 1,000 different words) vocabularies.
The ability to use speech to communicate is arguably the primary reason for the evolutionary success of the human race. Perfect hearing solutions extend the power of speech to revolutionise human-machine interaction.
At Perfect Hearing we are focused on helping transform the consumer service experience and design and deliver technology solutions to do just that. Our solutions harness the power of natural speech to help you build enterprise class service delivery platforms that address real consumer problems.
Speech and Language Therapy:
Speech and language therapy provides life-changing treatment, support and care for children and adults who have difficulties with communication, or with eating, drinking and swallowing.
Speech and language therapists (SLTs) are allied health professionals. They work closely with parents, carers and other professionals, such as teachers, nurses, occupational therapists and doctors.
SLTs assist children and adults who have the following types of problems:
- Difficulty producing and using speech
- Difficulty understanding language
- Difficulty using language
- Difficulty with feeding, chewing or swallowing
- A stammer
- A voice problem
which may be caused by Stroke, Learning Disability, Neurological Language Disorders, Cancer of mouth and throat, Head Injury, Hearing Impairment, Cleft Palate and Dementia.
The aspiration of speech and language therapy is simple enough — improved ability that will let your child to communicate more efficiently. There are other benefits as well. These can include:
- Improvement in the aptitude to understand and express thoughts, ideas and feelings
- Explainable speech so your child is understood by others
- Increased ability to problem-solve in an independent environment
- Improved ingesting function and well-being
- Getting of school readiness skills
- Development of pre-literacy skills
- Improved vocal eminence
- Fluent speech
- Development of practical social skills
- Better quality of life
- Greater self-esteem
- Increased independence
The ability to express one’s self is supreme. Speech and language therapy may help your child achieve a greater ability to use and understand language, to communicate with others, and to convey himself or herself to the greatest level potential.